Non-NHS work includes:
- Letter to school, University etc.
- Insurance Claim Forms
- Gym Membership Cancellation
- Holiday Cancellation Form
- Accident & Sickness Claim Form
- Mortgage Application Forms
- Flying Licence
- Travel Vaccinations and Certificates
- Certificates of Employment
- Witnessing Power of Attorney
- Fitness to Travel
- Letter for Medication On-board aeroplane
- Fitness to Attend Summer Camp
- Any other forms similar to the above
Fees are always payable for medical services not covered by the NHS.
If you require any of the above to be completed by the doctor, you will need to collect an application pack from reception. Please be advised that there will be a fee for this type of work. The fee will need to be paid in full before it is passed to the GP for completion. Please allow 28 working days for the request to be completed.
The secretary will call you when the doctor has completed your request. Please make sure that we have your correct contact details.
Please note that if a request is made which is required within 10 working days, a 50% fee will be added to the full amount.
Please use the link attached to view our NON-NHS fee charges