The practice has two clearly defined boundaries (Inner Boundary and Outer Boundary) which can be seen on display at reception and on the practice website
If you are a new patient wishing to register with us:
· If you live within the Inner Boundary then you may apply to register with our practice.
· If you live outside the Inner Boundary (even if you live inside the Outer Boundary) then unfortunately you can not apply to register with our practice.
· If you are a current patient moving home:
· If you move to another property within the Inner Boundary (Yellow) you may remain on our practice list.
· If you move to another property within the Outer Boundary (Blue) you may remain on our practice list.
· If you move to another property outside the Inner and Outer Boundary then you will need to register with a new practice closer to your new home.
·We are verysorry that we cannot keep patients who move out of the practice area. We regret any inconvenience this causes but the resources of the practice are limited and we can only maintain a good service to patients by restricting our area in this way. To ensure fairness to all patients this policy must be strictly enforced, even if your new property is only very slightly outside the boundary. Unfortunately exceptions cannot be made in individual cases.
If you move outside the practice area, you have a period of 30 days during which you may still make appointments at our surgery if necessary while you find a new practice in your new area., However our practice is not responsible for visiting you at home during this period. To help you find a new practice you may contact the CCG Registration Department on 01922 603150.
Please note that our arrangements for the practice boundary are in line with Department of Health Guidelines and are similar to the usual arrangements at GP practices throughout the country
Please click here to view the practice catchment area