My Medical Records
Update Your Details
To ensure our records are up to date and accurate, could you please update your details if and when they change. To do this you can print out this form and hand it in to reception.
How do I get online? How do I get a registration letter?
Standard Web Services Access
With Standard Web Services Access you will be able to do the following for yourself and for your family members:
- View available appointments and select the date and time that is most convenient for you
- Order your repeat medication and send us short medication-related queries
With Web Access, you will no longer need to wait until we’re open to ring for an appointment or wait on the ‘phone, while we attend to other patients
For a Standard Web Services Access registration letter, please just ask at the reception desk when you next visit the surgery.
You may request standard services access for yourself and for any family member, including older adult relatives
Equally, you can book your first appointment online by pre-registering here and request a registration letter when you attend
Full Medical Records Access
We actively encourage all patients over the age of 18 years to gain password access to their full medical records
There are two steps involved:
We then authorise full records access on our systems and issue you with a registration letter, if you need one
Advantages of Online Access
- All Standard Web Services Access features and also –
- View your test results – Lab Tests Online (UK) can be used to help you to interpret these
- Read hospital letters and check on past, current and planned treatment
- Check your medical history, view your immunisation record
- Feel in control of your own health
- Safety and quality: Help us to ensure that your information and our agreed management plans are accurate and up-to-date